Book an Inspection
* Want to apply for this property?
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to fill out your application. * – no code necessary
* We respect your time and ours, you will be contacted 60 minutes prior to the scheduled inspection. If you don’t confirm via phone or email we will not show *
This water access home may not be big but it sure packs a punch!
Super low maintenance with quality bamboo floors, clean lines and panelled feature walls you won’t be a slave to domestic chores in this home. Soaking up the sun around the pool or fishing off the waterfront deck will become your pastime
* Fully Furnished
* Ducted Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Gas hot plate & solar hot water
* Frameless shower screens with free standing bath
* Kitchen with island bench & integrated dishwasher overlooks pool
* Soft touch illuminated switches & feature lighting
* Spacious utility room/man cave
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Waterfront north facing deck The perfect spot to fish
* Fully fenced grassed area – great for kids with room for a trampoline
The sunny North facing pool has ample entertaining space and is an ideal spot to gather with family and friends for a BBQ.
At the end of the quiet cul-de-sac of Kalimna Drive is the 10-acre waterfront Moana Park, ideal for kids and dogs.
Adjacent to that is the Gold Coast Lawn Bowls Club, complete with popular Kenny’s Malay Kitchen restaurant. A short stroll will take you to other shops and restaurants, and this property is also within walking distance to Broadbeach, Star Casino, light rail station and Pacific Fair.
The location of this property is ideal for those seeking a quiet lifestyle but still wishing to be close to all of the action.