Book an Inspection
Offering quality lowset living, this contemporary charmer enjoys a prime cul-de-sac position in this leafy pocket of Upper Coomera. With an open, modern floorplan and close proximity to schools it’s an ideal home for a growing household to watch their family blossom.
The property has been neatly landscaped with tidy garden-beds both at the front and rear of the property. A private pathway leads you to the front door with the home in an elevated position back from the street.
The hub of the home is the well presented kitchen which includes plenty of bench space for meal preparation, casual seating and added storage. With a functional layout the combined open planned living and dining area flows off the kitchen with two separate door ways to outside with one being to the covered alfresco space.
Further features include:
– Master Bedroom overlooks one part of the yard and has a walk in robe and en-suite
– Air conditioned open planned living and dining area
– Fully fenced freshly landscaped yard
– Three further bedrooms all with ceiling fans
– Separate laundry with further storage
– Nearly new Carpet throughout
The tranquil surrounds in this quite cul-de-sac make for relaxed family living and the property is within easy proximity to major shopping amenity, motorway and bus stops, parks and schools.